News Rampage movie coming in 2016

Discussion in 'Kaiju News and Rumors' started by Kevzilla, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Kevzilla

Kevzilla Mecha Kaiju Forum Master

DinoGeekProductions likes this.
  2. Zardac the Great

Zardac the Great Neo Kaiju Forum Master

Um... yeah. This had the potential to be very bad.

Or pretty good. Let's hope for that. Rampage was a lot of fun. Maybe this will be too. I hope so.
  3. beastfromosaka

beastfromosaka Ultra Kaiju Master

hopefully they'll keep the satirical edge that the games had. I'm taking a "wait and see" approach to this.
  4. alienhulk2099

alienhulk2099 Mecha Kaiju Forum Master

5. Zardac the Great

Zardac the Great Neo Kaiju Forum Master

I rented Rampage once for my old NES. I had a REALLY good time beating up buildings and eating the peopleses. I remember that if you ate the lady in the red dress, you got more health beck than from anyone else. Also, if you were careful, you could eat someone who was taint a shower without eating the shower. Hopefully, there will be a distinct lack of showering people in the movie.
    KingEdgeman likes this.
  6. KingEdgeman

KingEdgeman Kaiju Forum Acolyte

This made me laugh.
  7. Avery Guerra

Avery Guerra Kaijuphile News Contact

8. Kevzilla

Kevzilla Mecha Kaiju Forum Master

I was thinking about this the other day, I think they might have to change George and Lizzie seening as they very close to Kong & Godzilla in appearance.
  9. DinoGeekProductions

DinoGeekProductions Mecha Kaiju Forum Master

I don't really see Lizzie in her traditional form being too Godzilla-ish anyways. . . Hopefully they come up with some neat-o new features to separate the Rampage gang from the gaggle of other movie monsters out there anyway.
  10. beastfromosaka

beastfromosaka Ultra Kaiju Master

hopefully they'll keep the satirical edge the games had.
  11. SuperXAsh

SuperXAsh Neo Kaiju Forum Master

Could be interesting. Hoping it pans out... unlike that 'Monsterpocalypse' movie that went nowhere.
    beastfromosaka likes this.
  12. Kaiju_Sensai

Kaiju_Sensai Mecha Kaiju Forum Master

Release scheduled for April 2018. Will most likely be The Rock's next project after Jumanji 2 wraps.
  13. SuperXAsh

SuperXAsh Neo Kaiju Forum Master

here's the first trailer.

quite interesting take on the concept. looks like it's gonna be a fun monster romp.